EA Sports WRC Looking/gathering info

As the title states, I am looking for info/links/opinions from the community on some in-game settings etc.

First off, I am really enjoying this title even with it's quirks and issues. I've been fairly lucky and haven't had many issues other than 1 crash and some stutters....that being said I was lucky enough to pick up 4060 for a good price and was a nice upgrade from the 1660ti.

I was a bit concerned that it might bottleneck my i5 9600 kf at 5.1ghz but haven't had any issues and the game is running pretty good and looks fantastic asides from some weird sparkles on snowy tracks and a bit of over exposure.

Running native 2560x1080 144hrz with ultra settings looks good but a tad blurry...getting 90-120fps

High settings with dlss quality @ 3440x1440 is much sharper and getting 85-110fps.

So in regards to graphics, has anyone come across any optimization videos or threads?
Any suggestions on clearing up or sharpening the image?
Is WRC currently using DLSS 3?
Being on EU4 is there any engine.ini tweaks?
Only tip I've come across to help with stutters, is to lower car reflections and run the stage a few times to help compile the shaders.

I've found that when running native resolution, any AA setting lower than high is a pixelated mess, when I increase resolution, I can drop AA to low and it looks great.

Ultimately, I'd like to run native with lower AA and hopefully increase the fps.

Onto ffb settings which I know are personal preferences.
What's people opinion on wheel friction and tire friction?
Having a belt wheel which has natural resistance, I assume turning them down...but more curious about the tire friction.

The in-game descriptions aren't exactly very detailed in regards to what each setting does from light to high?

I have TM TX servo base with Sparco rally mod wheel.
TM profile
100% on everything
Fan mode enabled
In-game
Wheel force: 70
wheel friction: 0
tire friction:5
suspension::130
tire slip: 90
Center wheel force: off
everything else stock 100

for the most part I am pretty happy with the settings and overall feel on gravel and snow....minus tarmac

OSD's data
having a single 34" wide screen I prefer to drive with the dashboard view as I have zero need for mirrors.
So, is there a way to reposition the onscreen tachometer to the center or move things around?
what are my options with 3rd party apps?
I currently use simhub to power my shakers and motors but have never ventured into any other features it provides.

Telemetry, is there any way to monitor suspension in real time?
Damage?

I think that's all ATM, let me know what ya think and feel free to ask any other questions/tips regarding the game.

I am a complete noob to Rally and the unreal engine in general so any info helps :)

So I've come across a few graphics settings that have helped for my setup.

DLSS dynamic on/off
I believe this setting automatically adjusts the preset based on your system.
I've tried with off using each preset and I've found that I get more stutters and the picture seems a bit choppy.
When ON it's very smooth.

Car reflections set to low seems to help smoothness.

I also turned off HDR and recalibrated my monitor and really cleared up the picture in-game.
In my previous post I mentioned the image was a bit blurry and jagged with any AA less than high.
After the recalibration I was switching between resolution 2560x1080 @ultra and 3440x1440 @ high, when I went back to the lower one, I was able to use Low AA with hardly any noticeable jaggies and gave me a 30fps boost.

In the menus I went from 90 to 130fps, race starts are usually avg 85+, the lowest I've seen is 70fps.

I also noticed the rain effects on the windscreen look alot better.

The only issue I've come across is a pretty bad freeze when crossing water and a few stages need some optimization.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.