Cars Looking for someone to team up (to release some mods)

hey guys!
i'm writing here looking for someone experienced to team up for a couple of mods i have in the works.

long story short, i'm more of a modeler than an all around modder, and also not the best driver/tester..and to be completely honest i don't have the time and involvement necessary to learn all the stuff required for a quality mod, and no way that i'm releasing something half assed just for the sake of it.

so i'm looking for someone who is first of all interested in the cars i have (check the screenshots below) and experienced enough to develop and release something visually and physically as close as possible to the real deal, of you know someone or some modding team open to new members.

my modding background is with MxSimulator, Piboso's games (MxBikes, Kart Racing Pro), Mudrunner, Snowrunner and lately TrackDayR.

i also worked on the model, shaders and animations of the HF Prototype released a while ago.

and here are the two cars i'm talking about.
they are modeled inside and outside with as many details as possible (my idea was to put them in Beamng too, before knowing the nightmare that modding for that game is..) with an eye on the polycount for best optimization

sorry for the long post and thanks for any kind of help you can give!

- Fiat Panda 100hp (there's a stock variant and a fantasy race tuned version that might mount the Abarth engine as in real life)
panda wip01.jpg

panda wip02.jpg

panda wip03.jpg

panda wip04.jpg

- Kimera EVO37
037 wip03.jpg

037 wip02.jpg

037 wip04.jpg

037 wip05.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period