Looking for Moscow Raceway

Friends! I've been looking for a Moscow Raceway for RACE 07 for a very long time. Can anyone help with this?
Hi, GeNHallGP. I am converting Mascow Raceway GT. I'm already finishing up. But there are some mistakes that I'm still trying to correct, no biggie (it's the peoples in the stands...). And I didn't get permission from the author of the track. His name is zamahali (or nickname, I don't know). If you know any of his contacts, let me know. But I will post. This track is on my list. It's a great track, very fast, very good for GT cars.

capture_2021-10-17_17-23-36.jpg

capture_2021-10-17_17-23-55.jpg

capture_2021-10-17_17-25-18.jpg

Hi, GeNHallGP. I am converting Mascow Raceway GT. I'm already finishing up. But there are some mistakes that I'm still trying to correct, no biggie (it's the peoples in the stands...). And I didn't get permission from the author of the track. His name is zamahali (or nickname, I don't know). If you know any of his contacts, let me know. But I will post. This track is on my list. It's a great track, very fast, very good for GT cars.

View attachment 511054
View attachment 511055
View attachment 511056
Hi, thanks for the answer. Beautiful screenshots.
Zamahali? I've only heard of him in connection with Moscow raceway. I have also been looking for this zamahali for a long time. It seems that he (or his nickname) disappeared from the Internet along with the nogripracing website.
I will be looking forward to your post with Moscow Raceway. Successful completion of the work.

• Deleted member 13397

i uploaded the MR version i have on our forum

till you wait , you can use them

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back