Looking for Budget motion rig 2023

Hi guys, I’m new to the sim racing world, just got my Fanatec set for GT7 with psvr. I found the post about that GT7 motion data is extracted and is available for motion platform now. I did a few research and I am considering getting DOF reality H6 (I did saw the post in the forum that a few members have issue with H3).

I got a few questions before I am putting money on motion platform, hope you guys wont mind to help me
  1. Due to Ukraine war, is there a supply issue or delivery delay from DOF reality?
  2. I would mainly use this motion platform for GT7 with PSVR, I might try Rally or AC on PC in future, is 6DOF is overkill as I watched a few youtube review which says 3DOF would be enough. Is 3DOF can simulate the traction loss?
  3. If 3DOF is matching my needs, is there other brand recommended? I live in Australia, I checked the shipping fee listed on DOF reality is $1200 usd excluding import tax, which is quite expensive. (I bought my jousting armour (35kg) from Czech Republic before, and that only cost me $500ish for shipping)
  4. In terms of product quality, Do i need to get p3 or p6? i'm a medium weight dude (175cm, 80kg)

Sorry for asking a lot of question

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea