Looking for a Track Creator Master

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a guy with special talent to make tracks at Assetto Corsa (any sim will actually work). I'm from Mexico and the problem here is that there are almost no tracks available at sims. I'm starting a "semi-pro racer carrer" and I have noticed how much advantage/knowledge you can get from sim racing to real life. I am interested in partnering with someone who can create detailed tracks.

I have looked at how people make them and I think programs like "Race Track Builder" will work. I am just trying to get as much tarmac detail as possible (I don't really care about graphics) and it seems google earth is enough but I don't really know much about this.

Pd. I just came up with this idea and I don't know how crazy/possible it is. I will appreciate any answer, contacting, suggestion, or other ideas you can come up with.

Have a great day,
-Luis C

Last edited:
Hi Luis,

You are not crazy (At least in this regard!), there are plenty of teams who get race tracks commissioned for when they travel to new circuits.

For getting accurate data, I'm afraid google earth and the like isn't good enough. With some luck, there are other data sources out there. Several US and UK tracks have public LIDAR data available as an example. A good track designer will find the best data available for a given track. Of course, if the budget stretches to it, you can gather your own data. The prices for that range from $1000us for a drone photogrammetry scan, to over $20,000 for a full laser scan. It's very track dependent however.

For the track 3d model itself, the price ranges from $1000 for an absolute bare-bones track, to well over $25,000 for a full quality street circuit. It's very dependent on what buildings are around and what needs to be captured for each circuit.

Hopefully the info has helped. Might be worth posting up which series/tracks you need, as others might already be working on them, or know of versions already out there.

Thank you GT VIRUS,

I was thinking about something less profesional, but this info is really helpful.

These are the tracks I'm looking to recreate:

Autodromo Apex Fuel Blends. Guadalajara, Mexico.

Autodromo Guadalajara. Guadalajara, Mexico.

I would like to start with these ones because I already drove them, and have footage from them (so I can give feedback on it). But as I said there many others I will hopefully be driving and would like to help create.

Hello, I can do them, I am using the Race Track Builder, besides the buildings I do, I am currently working on several circuits for a league and some for a personal project.

This won't let me write this in Spanish, if you're interested write me to my email gabrielyoung87@gmail.com and we'll talk about the details

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back