F1 2012 Looking for a Commentator

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey!

I started my career for Caterham and I'm going to do YouTube series, so I'm searching for a commentator. I won't rush anybody to make a commentary as soon as possible - when you have time, you can do it. But, of course, not months after I've made the race. :D

Here's a video of the Melbourne race, anyone who wants can leave his info or/and even try and show me what he's capable of. :) The video is long, but I'll want to upload full races with commentaries. :)

EDIT: I need the commentator to speak in English. :D

Kristian I really looking forward to your youtube series but I just want to give a little advice for you. Don't upload the full race it's too long and people won't watch the whole just fastforward it. Make a nice and short highlight from the important moves with commentary is the best in my opinion.

Also if you want we can start a coop series sometime. Maybe it would go with the calendar of the ARL league.

Kristian I really looking forward to your youtube series but I just want to give a little advice for you. Don't upload the full race it's too long and people won't watch the whole just fastforward it. Make a nice and short highlight from the important moves with commentary is the best in my opinion.

Also if you want we can start a coop series sometime. Maybe it would go with the calendar of the ARL league.

Ill disagree with you there Zoltan my 100% races are watched more than the highlights with or without commentary. The audience retention sure started of badly at between 0-5% but now most races are looking at between 20-25% attention span. Only took a year :p

Ill disagree with you there Zoltan my 100% races are watched more than the highlights with or without commentary. The audience retention sure started of badly at between 0-5% but now most races are looking at between 20-25% attention span. Only took a year :p

I think you get this info from youtube but my problem with that is if you start a video there youtube counts it as a full watch no matter how much you actually watch from that video. I believe that people start the full race videos for certain tips like setups and pitstops but I'll doubt that they watch the full race without fastforwarding it. It is pretty boring to just watch it when you can actually sit down and drive yourself.
Also making a commentary for 1h30min is a pretty hard job. It isn't impossible but it is pretty hard.

This is only my opinion and this is why I suggested Kristian to reconsider it.

Also Kristian Nenov didn't answered my coop question. :(

I think you get this info from youtube but my problem with that is if you start a video there youtube counts it as a full watch no matter how much you actually watch from that video. I believe that people start the full race videos for certain tips like setups and pitstops but I'll doubt that they watch the full race without fastforwarding it. It is pretty boring to just watch it when you can actually sit down and drive yourself.
Also making a commentary for 1h30min is a pretty hard job. It isn't impossible but it is pretty hard.

There is a graph within the analytics which gives you audience retention for each video minute by minute.

Umm, no you can get info in YouTube how much of the video is being watched. I can actually tell you about my 100% race if you want to, but when I get home.

As for your Co-op question - I'll resist for now simply because I don't have enough time. In time - we can do it, of course. I even wanted to do it long time ago with you, but now - I just can't at the moment. :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.