Resource icon

Tracks Longford 1967 Add-ons Pack 2022-04-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
BJ911 submitted a new resource:

Longford 1967 Add-ons Pack - Animated trains, planes & boats, plus new Replay cameras

LONGFORD 1967 – ADD-ONS

This Add-ons pack for the Longford-67 track for Assetto Corsa features the following visual enhancements :-

• Three animated trains, representing engines and carriages that operated during this period. They travel along the actual train tracks.
  • Two animated motor boats, with animated propeller washes, including a rescue boat, that probably operated during this period.
  • Four animated biplanes, that do various aerobatics and fly-pasts. Not...

Read more about this resource...

Seen the Youtube and downloaded this mod for next weekend try. Great addition but one request, could you a put inn an arrow sign board or steward with pointing to the direction flag, at the two 90degr bents, as in VR these two bent are very difficult to see, from a distance.

Last edited:
I really really love this, but could we get a version with the train disabled for racing with the AI? It's kind of awkward watching the entire grid get mowed down at the level crossing? (Or jumping through the train)

Last edited:
You just made one of my favourite racing tracks even better!! THANK YOU!! I wonder if you intend to do this for more tracks eg. the free roam ones like SRP, LAC or Highforce? It would be cool to see more life in AC tracks esp with the new traffic planner tool. It really makes the space feel alive.

Or maybe you could do/point me to a tutorial on how to do this!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 49 37.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 79 59.8%