LONG LASTING FLAMES FOR ANY CAR (BACKFIRE)

Cars LONG LASTING FLAMES FOR ANY CAR (BACKFIRE) 1.0 version

Login or Register an account to download this content
ANASS ELK submitted a new resource:

LONG LASTING FLAMES FOR ANY CAR (BACKFIRE) - fps, ghraphics, realistic, lowendpc, ppfilter, pure, sol,

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CAR NEEDS TO HAVE FLAMES SO THIS CAN WORK!
---you can check this by opening cm showroom of any car then go to *car params* then check the box that says *flames*View attachment 635351

IF YOU SEE RED ARROWS THAT MEANS THE CAR HAVE FLAMES.
---SECONDLY YOU WILL NEED TO OPEN CAR FOLDER
1st METHOD:
IF THERE IS A FILE CALLED *extension* you...

Read more about this resource...

i cant get flames to work i dont have an extension folder so i created one with the ext config txt file inside.
car parameters have arrow once i select flames in physics there are 2 arrows out of the single pipe
1675368441421.png

Maybe this has been answered already, is there any way to randomize or control which exhaust shoots flames.

I have a car I modified with dual side exhaust and a hood dump for the waste gate. I cant seem to make the waste gate flame act different than the side pipes. Thanks in advance, ive been stuffing this ini into all my favorites lol.

Does someone know if it is possible to make an AK47 style backfire?
I already played with the settings, but I can't change it like I want it to.

"2nd METHOD: OPEN CAR FOLDER IF THERE IS NO FOLDER NAMED *extension* then create one after that open it and create a text document and name it *ext_config.ini* then open it and paste the code in the download section and you are done :)." Copied and pasted from the instructions above.

did you paste the code inside *ext_config.ini*
ANASS ELK submitted a new resource:

LONG LASTING FLAMES FOR ANY CAR (BACKFIRE) - fps, ghraphics, realistic, lowendpc, ppfilter, pure, sol,

Read more about this resource...
hey i have every file but i do not have ext_config.ini. i dont see it in folder. now what? i used to have good flames in No hesi but suddenly since today my flames have become dull. i have checked every setting and i think nothing has changed. now what?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.