Lola B12/80 Project

Skins Lola B12/80 Project 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Crivitz Chris submitted a new resource:

Lola B12/80 Project - Lola B12/80 2012-2016

I'm in the process of painting all the Lola B12/80 that have competed. I figured I would unload what I currently have done. Here is the list of what I would like to complete.

Progress Year Series Number Team Colors
2012 ELMS 17 Status GP Black\Green Stripes Paul Richard Donington
2012 WEC 28 Gulf Racing Middle East Gulf
2012 WEC 29 Gulf Racing Middle East Gulf
2012 WEC 30 Status GP Black\Green Stripes Spa (DNS) Silverstone
Done 2012 WEC 31 Lotus Black\Gold Stripes
Done 2012 WEC 32 Lotus...

Read more about this resource...

Very much a WIP...

Untitled-1 (1).jpg

thanks for the link have downloaded file and update file, in the game the icon appears in the menu to select but all i get is the safety car anyone help
Install the Shared Files, for the Mod, as well. For the Mod to work correctly ( and show up in select menu ), you need them. Many people forgot, or simply don't know, that for the EEC Mods, you need to download and install these Files as well.
There's some other Files for the Mod, like Showroom, Pitcrew, etc, if you want them, but all you really need is the Mod + Shared Files.

Sorry to be a pain. I have installed the EEC GTC Base mod 2.2 and the EEC Endurance Series mod. Is it right that only one skin from each of the GT3, GTC, and the P2 show up under the EECES vehicle cars class. I also downloaded the Lola B12/80 skins but only a black skin with Judd Lola on the back fin, no number or any other graphics shows in the menu. What am doing wrong. Any help would be nice as I am not sure what to exactly to download and in what order

That is accurate from what I remember. It was a base mod. No additional skins. It was just one blank skin per car. The additional skin packs added in the skins.

As for this car, I honestly do not remember. It has been a few years since I looked at it to see how it all worked.

That is accurate from what I remember. It was a base mod. No additional skins. It was just one blank skin per car. The additional skin packs added in the skins.

As for this car, I honestly do not remember. It has been a few years since I looked at it to see how it all worked.
Ok My friend no worries, thought i would ask anyway. Thanks for your reply

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea