Skins Logo hunting

100% a scrutineer sticker.

My attempt so far based on the reference image

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 79
It is not a technical scrutineering sticker. There was no technical scrutineering at VLN / NLS this year.

This sticker is given to you if you drive in the friday test session that is not part of the official VLN / NLS event.

The base is with all three colours, then you are allowed to take part in the whole day.
Only one colour or a combination of two means just the morning session or just the afternoon session :)

The version from NWRAP is pretty good, that's how they look :thumbsup:

P.S.: If somebody needs pictures of official stickers, also from years before, I might have them. Just ask :)

Last edited:
It is not a technical scrutineering sticker. There was no technical scrutineering at VLN / NLS this year.

This sticker is given to you if you drive in the friday test session that is not part of the official VLN / NLS event.

The base is with all three colours, then you are allowed to take part in the whole day.
Only one colour or a combination of two means just the morning session or just the afternoon session :)

The version from NWRAP is pretty good, that's how they look :thumbsup:

P.S.: If somebody needs pictures of official stickers, also from years before, I might have them. Just ask :)

Thanks for the claricication on what the sticker was/is

If you have a pic of the above one I will complete and upload

I'm looking for these three logos. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?
The car is a Holden Commodore VB and was used in Bathurst in 1980.

1980_Holden_Commodore_VC_Model_Racing_Cars_5dd98a3e-a709-4225-a9df-c3063cae6d3c.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

Hi,
I search the same font as p zero or directly not curved pirelli logo. Clearly i need pirelli logo in the same font.
2khl.png

Needed for VRC ta2 cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play