Sell Logitech z906 5.1 surround sound £150 - uk

Selling my logitech z906 5.1 surround sound. It's a good 1000w surround sound, sh

Very good condition, £150.+£10 postage.

If PayPal please add 3.6% to cover fees.

Just an update guys.

Paid for this item on Sunday. Was informed it would be dispatched this week, I messaged him yesterday and has ignored me totally, no sign of it being dispatched.

Awful service from the above seller. Could an admin please contact me.

I work long hours and popped on the forum at 2am, hardly ignoring if I don't reply to a PM within a few hours!

It is literally still mid week which classes as in the week,

As your aware the whole speak system isn't small, and didn't want to send it without suitable packaging so ordered brand new bubble wrap to post it out in, which came yesterday.

I could of always just bundled it in a box and hoped for the best.

It's not an attitude, and as said no rush to sell it.

From the off I've been accommodating you, as mentioned it would be courtesy to tell me your in Jersey, where postage is extra for me to send, before making your offer. Doesn't surprise me you also couldn't state you wanted it sent within two days.

You made your offer, I said about the postage difference to which you say "the deal is done cancel if your not happy"
I agreed to honour it and said it will be sent this week.

I order bubble wrap and supply's to get it to you safely, it's 10kg a 43x43x43 box, logitech have zero packaging just cardboard internals which never goes back as it should be. So I order supplies to get it to you safely.

You send a message, to which I log in at 2am after getting in work for the matter of seconds and don't reply, ywhen I wake up I'm. Slate on a public post and your off calling me a scammer and that I'm ignoring you.

My time frames are perfectly acceptable, not once did I say "I'll post it out tomorrow" or anything along them lines!

I said I'll be in touch with a tracking number, not I'll be in touch to tell you my every movement, want me to let you know I'm wiping my ass too?

So yes, I've accommodated you throughout and done what I've said I'll do throughout, of course your going to get it back when you jump on your mighty paranoid high horse coming up with bullshit calling me a scammer, then open a PayPal case after 2 full working days, that was the third!

Go off and live in cloud coocoo land, you jumped from plan A to full blown idiot in the space of 12 hours.

I've purchased, sold, and met several people in person on this forum, have a 100% ebay record, across a private and business account into the thousands, and never had an issue until you came along.

Adios!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies