Logitech Wheel Profile Issues

Littlefysh

Professional Nutcase
Hi all,

Looking to get back into the 90s BTCC content with my G920, but I've hit a problem. This game doesn't work with Logitech GHub, the profile is activated and everything looks like it's working, but the wheel still operates with all 900 degrees of rotation. Unfortunately, the old Logitech Gaming Software does not work on my computer at all.

Is there any other way to set steering rotation for this game only?

Thanks

Can you use Logitech Profiler?
It works for me, but maybe it doesn't support your wheel?
1640558630052.png

This is the wheel profiler that works. Anything older doesn't. I know when I played this game a few years ago the older software worked, but I suspect newer wheel firmware means older profile software breaks.

I have a profile for Race07. It switches to that profile when the game is launched. It shows 360 degrees of rotation on the profiler. However, to get the profiler to show 360 degrees of input I have to turn my wheel the full 900 degrees.

When you right click on the profiler icon on your task bar does it bring up the windows game controller shortcut, if so you can change properties.
Race 07 like GTR2 should use 240°

When you right click on the profiler icon on your task bar does it bring up the windows game controller shortcut, if so you can change properties.
Race 07 like GTR2 should use 240°
The taskbar does not do this, but after some googling I think this program is what you mean?
1640640575809.png

1640640744256.png

If so, I can't change per-sim profiles on that.

I should specify, I don't wwant to change global settings or properties for my wheel, every other sim I race is fine and I don't want to change it on that.

EDIT: added second image

Last edited:
I only change it for gtr2, Race 07 and to 540° for Dirt Rally or WRC 9, it literally takes me seconds and saves me messing about with the profiles for other games.
Is this the only way you know? I'm very forgetful and don't want to mess a team iRace because of my silliness is all. An alternative would be preferred.

Is this the only way you know? I'm very forgetful and don't want to mess a team iRace because of my silliness is all. An alternative would be preferred.
I have profiles set for AC,ACC and AMS2 but I use the properties and I use the older software which work fine, but that doesn't appear to be an option for you.
Why not at least try it, honestly the BTCC mod is worth the few seconds it takes and becomes second nature very quickly.

I have profiles set for AC,ACC and AMS2 but I use the properties and I use the older software which work fine, but that doesn't appear to be an option for you.
Why not at least try it, honestly the BTCC mod is worth the few seconds it takes and becomes second nature very quickly.
Thankyou, no disrespected intended. Just trying to idiotproof stuff because...well I know future me is an idiot most of the time.

Help much appreciated.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back