Sell Logitech Momo Force (UK)

Yes I know this is not sim quality, but I remember having some fun with it when I first started. Maybe ideal as a cheap setup or something for the kids?

£30

I am in West Sussex, UK if you would like to collect. I would estimate shipping to be about £8 in the UK. (I would confirm once I have a postcode)

This is the Logitech Momo force USB steering wheel and pedals, in go faster red ;) As you can see from the picture, it is in pretty good condition and has the original packaging.

I plugged it in to my Windows 10 PC today, installed the Logitech Gaming Software v5.10 and everything seems to function as expected.

momo.jpg

if I recall correctly, these are worth a little more than the black version.

Whats the turning radius on this? Theres two different versions of that also. One that turns more, one that turns less.

Just a friendly tip I guess.

Wow, I am really sorry Jeremy,

It definitely was working fine when I tested it. I can only assume that it has had a knock in transit, although the packaging looks good. Send me a PM if you want to discuss it.

Regards,

Les

Thats a pity Jeremy, what had you in mind for the wheel, i'm interested as I have one in the attic lol and I'd love to see if you do anything with it.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 36 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%