Sell LOGITECH G920 AND SHIFTER

SOLD

Surely this has to be a bargain ..both items, wheel (with pedals) and shifter for £100 + Postage

OR

Exchange for a Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter

FOR PC OR XBOX ONE

Would prefer to sell the wheel and shifter together.

Had very little use and all still in orginal box in exellent condition.

Exellent FFB..only selling, due to a forced change in setup (due to injury)

INFO - G920
DRIVING FORCE SHIFTER

Parcelforce 24hr would be around £14 (shipping anywhere in England)

TZkes2s.jpg

wOYyFQ5.jpg

cUhrLBd.jpg

TZkes2s.jpg
[/IMG]
ScqIrlv.jpg

Last edited:
Surprisingly Denis it is ..however I did only advertise it on here.
As you say mate, that is surprising. I was asking on behalf of a guy who posted in another thread. He's not a Premium member, so I couldn't direct him here. Anyway, turns out he's in Australia, so I'm afraid I've wasted everybody's time. Sorry. :redface:
Still, it's given this thread a bump, so maybe it'll help.

Thats ok Denis ...maybe I was asking to much for it? but nobody even made me an offer
You can get a 2nd hand one for around £100 on Ebay, but you really can't trust any claims about history on there. Ebuyer are selling new ATM for £180 inc postage. So you'd get brand new with full warranty for a little over £30 more than you were asking. Maybe re-list it, or just keep it as a spare I suppose. I have a G27 with 18 months of use, which I keep as a spare.

On ebay for £100 ...does that include the £49 shifter ? ..I know with the G27 the shifter was included, but not anymore.

Does £100 for both + postage seem about right to you ?

On ebay for £100 ...does that include the £49 shifter ? ..I know with the G27 the shifter was included, but not anymore.

Does £100 for both + postage seem about right to you ?
I was going on Ebay completed listings, so you only see the ones that sold. I see what you mean though, most of the ones that sold for £100 didn't have shifters included, although at least one did. I think if you priced yours at £100 plus postage on RD, it would stand a good chance of selling, but you'd just have to give it a try. I personally think that'd be a good deal for somebody. :)

Edit: BTW I just checked the Ebuyer add - no shifter with that one. £100 + postage is looking like a very good deal.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.9%