Logitech G29 keeps on connecting

Hi mate, I just bought a Logitech g29 wheel last year and I installed the latest version of Logitech Gaming software which is G Hub. As of April 8, 2022, my Logitech Gaming Software doesn't recognize my G29 wheel anymore. So I installed the new version of Logitech Gaming Software which is G HUB. After I've set up the GHUB, my GHUB still doesn't recognize G29 and kept on connecting. I've waited several hours for GHUB to recognize my G29 and guess what, it keeps on connecting. Therefore, I watched youtube and searched the browser on how to fix G HUB. it says there that we need to reinstall the G HUB update the driver/firmware, recalibrate the steering wheel and restart the computer. Then we followed the instruction on Youtube and browse but the problem persist. We did the instruction many times but the problem still exists, so I decided to contact Logitech to resolve the issue. I waited about 2-3 days to reply to the Logitech, then the Logitech replied and the procedure is the same as I browse on the internet. As of May 13, 2022, the issue still exists. Any recommendation or suggestion on how to solve this issue? Thank you for your reply and have a great day.

Enter

Write to

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-13 145622.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-13 145622.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 64
If not even the Leds lights up,
check the power supply and all
cables. Try to use another USB
Port or try plug it in another
comp to find out if the G29 is
broken..
My led lights showed up when I plugged the g29, then when I played Assetto Corsa, the lights won't appear anymore. Also, I tried to plugged it into my laptop (low end) and it works with the Force Feedback. Unlike in PC which I'm currently using, the G29 doesn't recognize by G HUB

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.