Logitech G29 FFB issue

For a week or so I'm having a strange issue with the FFB.
I can feel bumps, kerbs, grass, but lock-ups, loss of grip are non-existent. I have no understanding of what the tires are doing. It's like the FFB cuts out when cornering. Only thing I feel is a constant centering force in the wheel. Issue is not sim related. (I play AC and R3E.)
Tried unplugging/plugging the wheel, making adjustments in G HUB, using LGS, rebooting, power cycle, G HUB uninstall/install, driver uninstall/install, nothing worked.
What I've noticed is that when I hold the wheel at - for instance - 360 degrees, G HUB is showing a different number (370). And this is constant both left and right - a difference in degrees between my input and what it is shown on screen.
Does anyone have an ideea of what may be the cause? After trying a bunch of software related fixes, I'm thinking that something internal in the wheel may be malfunctioning.

I'm not sure about the rotation issue, but the other problems sound like you are clipping due to having ffb too high.
R3E has a FFB meter. Ran a few laps with it enabled and the FFB never went over the threshold. So no clipping. Here is an example:

Attachments

• FFB.jpg
    FFB.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 28

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 461 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.2%
Back