Logitech G27 Buttons add-on

Hey all, I'm new...obviously! I have just purchased the GT Omega R9 Pro cockpit and a Logitech G27 wheel (brand new from EBay). I also purchased a new steering wheel for it as the smaller one is just too hard to hold onto. I want to use the new wheel, but the buttons won't fit on it without creating holes for the wiring. I am interested in something similar to the ricotech backplate that replaces the 6 buttons with new buttons, but would like to try making one myself first. Any advice? Anything I need to know? Do I need a "board" for it to work properly or can I just wire in 6 new buttons to the appropriate plug and just plug it in?

Part B is I am setting up triple monitors to use. I have a Radeon R6950 video card so I'm going to use Eyefinity for the monitors. I have an additional card that I can use as well with crossfire. So in essence, I have 2 R6950 vid cards. What do I need as far as display adapters to use all 3 screens? The card has 2 miniHDMI, on HDMI and 2 DVi outputs, but no video display (looks like an HDMI, but has one flat side instead of angle to it)....What will I need?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.