Loading screen in VR (Oculus Rift S)

When I launch AC in VR I can see a grey screen with a small icon (something like a mountain) and then the same icon but much bigger, distorted and horribly pixelated. Does this screen belong to AC or to the Oculus software? Is there any way to get rid of it, subsitute it with the original AC loading screen or at least edit that stupid icon that looks terribly bad? Thanks.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I get the same 'broken app' screen and sometimes the Assetto Corsa loading screen with a Ferrari. To be honest I do not know why it changes sometimes (in my case)?
The one you mentioned means it could not find the specific 'screenshot' from the app you started.

Luckily we have a lot of experienced community members hopefully with a better answer to your question.

I've been trying to assign an image to my Assetto Corsa but no way, the software insists in displaying the broken screen icon. So, what I have done is to locate the image --> C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-dash\dash\data\js\assets\src\ocicon\assets\oc_icon_image_missing_outline_2_24_d2d3d4.png If you delete it or replace with with a black png at least the loading doesn't look so botched.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.