Sounds LMP2 Sound Mod for Assetto corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the sounds but I also have no sound at all on the rollovers Oreca and Ligier, rollovers Dallara works while driving but there is no interior sound while idling
Edit: So after swapping out the rollovers sounds with the other sounds and renaming the GUIDs and the bank file I have sound but the interior sound below 3000 rpm still fades into silence, exterior sound is fine

Last edited:
I have the same problem with "rollovers_oreca07_lmp2"...no sound at all.
Tried to reinstall, but still no sound.
Take the sounds from the non-rollovers Oreca and Ligier sound files and put them in the rollovers cars. Then rename the .bank files to be of the same name as the original files, go into the GUID files and swap out the wrong car names with the rollovers car names, and you should be able to hear sound.

I'm not getting any idle sound, the rest is great though. Am I doing something wrong? My Oreca is called 'acfsk_oreca07_lmp2'

Last edited:
Your sounds are getting better. I think the interior is fine. The exterior still has some small issues. When the camera is close to the car when it upshifts, the pop sound is distorted pretty bad. It also still sounds like there is too much echo or something in the sound even when the vehicle is in the wide open. It should not sound like that.

Are all these vehicle sounds in this pack of the same sound? I cannot tell a difference.

Your sounds are getting better. I think the interior is fine. The exterior still has some small issues. When the camera is close to the car when it upshifts, the pop sound is distorted pretty bad. It also still sounds like there is too much echo or something in the sound even when the vehicle is in the wide open. It should not sound like that.

Are all these vehicle sounds in this pack of the same sound? I cannot tell a difference.
Thanks for the feedback in making updates in small steps so it can continue getting better quicker. Yes they are the same sound, cause they all sound the same cause they have the same v8 Gibson engine. Except the dallara it has a bit lower rpms but I’ll update it soon

This new update is a step backwards. The sound at the start is so loud I thought my speakers were going to blow up. Any time the rpm gets low, the volume goes super loud. My advice would be to quite making small updates and work on fixing everything you want to fix then release it.

This update is much improved. Good job. I would like to see less "noise" in the external sound. Your sample sounds seem to have come from an area with many echoes. Hopefully you will be able to find a sound that is much cleaner. If I find one, I will link it here for you.

This one seems to have some of the sounds you may be looking for

Here is one of the Ligier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements