AMS2 LMDh @ Jerez, Thursday 15th February

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

GeekyDeaks

Staff
Premium
ss105628.jpg

This Thursday we are off to the southern sherry region of Spain with the LMDh cars for a quick hour around the fast and flowing Circuito de Jerez

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2 - Thursday Endurance
Server Password: PM will be sent on sign up
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear, X20 time, 1 mandatory pitstop
Assists: Factory Defaults
Track: Jerez Moto
Classes: LMDh

jerez-moto.JPG

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

DurationUTCGMTCET
Practice30 mins19:0019:0020:00
Qualifying15 mins19:4019:4020:40
Race60 mins20:0020:0021:00

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

LMDh Entry List

1. GeekyDeaks
  2. CK1249
  3. Michael Rudolf
  4. G-Slev
  5. akephoe
  6. Lloyd Johnston
  7. Bhutch88
  8. Redvaliant
  9. The Almighty Snark
  10. Axel Moebius
  11. Free spot
  12. Free spot
  13. Free spot
  14. Free spot
  15. Free spot
  16. Free spot
  17. Free spot

Last edited:
I am still having backpain from last week's race. Unfortunately it was a lot of fun. Consider me a maybe (if kids and I are not sick). I would join in the same class as @Bas Kriesels and @Eric S , preferably in LMDh ;-)

Thanks a lot for organizing. Great track choice @GeekyDeaks , as always! And I am glad it is not Hockenheim, as some have suggested last week ;)

I would join in the same class as @Bas Kriesels and @Eric S , preferably in LMDh ;-)
I'll put you tentatively down for the LMDh as they chose that one last time

I am glad it is not Hockenheim, as some have suggested last week ;)
Ah, to be fair the suggestion was for the old one through the forest, which I think is a much nicer variant. I think it would be a great track for the LMDh, I was just not sure how well it would work with the GT3 and I ran out of time to do a bit of testing.

The old Hockenheim would be great for a future event.
Also nice is the old, long Interlagos layout.

For this week, I will wait until thursday before i can call at least a maybe.

Hey chaps. Sorry, but I'm going to postpone this one to next week. It will be a bit of a rush for me to get back in time and with so few of us it doesn't seem worthwhile :(

Daniel is organising something for next Tuesday as I'm out for the day:

Hopefully we get a better turnout....

I'll put you tentatively down for the LMDh as they chose that one last time

Ah, to be fair the suggestion was for the old one through the forest, which I think is a much nicer variant. I think it would be a great track for the LMDh, I was just not sure how well it would work with the GT3 and I ran out of time to do a bit of testing.
I dearly miss that track. It was great.

Could you put me down for Jerez in the GT3 merc please?

Last edited:
Ah, just read that you pulled GT3 (it's still in the title). Let me try the LMDH and see how I get on.

I wonder why signups are so low at the moment?

Ah, just read that you pulled GT3 (it's still in the title). Let me try the LMDH and see how I get on.
Ah, that'll teach me to read ahead! I'll leave you on the list for now, but the plan is to play it a little by ear and if we get enough interest to open it up for the GT3 too.

I wonder why signups are so low at the moment?
I really wish I understood why. We had a few weeks of decent turnout and now the numbers have dwindled back down. :(

Hi guys, is there a mod I need to have to join this?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.