AC LIVE STREAM: GT4 @ Donington GP - Thu 19Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good race, somewhat! Donnie is a ridiculous track to overtake on, even if you have more pace than the one in front. Sorry to Oscar for the bump in R2 at Melbourne, second last lap. I was coasting and truly heard your engine rev up and thought you were accelerating. I ended up coasting into you and handed you back the position. The next lap bump...well, sorry it happened, but to me that was more an incident and I raced on. Looked to me like you opened up at Starkeys T6 to the right and I had enough pace to get my bumper in, then you just closed leaving no room and drove into my front. Bad luck :(
Oh yeah, sorry I had to leave right after the race, having a toddler crying and wife yelling like mad!

All in all, good fun getting back to practice/pace by racing here, zero time for practice anymore. Appreciated, RD!

Cheers!

Sorry to Oscar for the bump in R2 at Melbourne, second last lap. I was coasting and truly heard your engine rev up and thought you were accelerating. I ended up coasting into you and handed you back the position. The next lap bump...well, sorry it happened, but to me that was more an incident and I raced on. Looked to me like you opened up at Starkeys T6 to the right and I had enough pace to get my bumper in, then you just closed leaving no room and drove into my front. Bad luck :(

Troels, the only thing that really annoyed me was your response after the race. I don't really mind - it's racing, but at that point in the race you were far quicker than me, you just had to wait. You would have had me on the next straight.

I did open up at turn 6, and I did close, because that's the line. Your front had no right being there. I know I would have waited for you had the roles been reversed.

Anyway that's the end of it, it's racing, let's go again and be chill. Good race dude.

During the race I thought there was nothing I could reasonably do to prevent it. Glad to see it's your call :)
Yeah, you were squeezed between two cars and there was nothing anyone could do. I didn't know I had 2 cars up the inside which is why I gave space for 1 car only. Just a miscommunication between everyone.

So, I get a 30 day ban for this episode with Oscar?
No one has told me the reason or explained it based on the replay, please do. Thanks :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%