Lights and stuff for ACU Yas Marina

Tracks Lights and stuff for ACU Yas Marina 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jlmp93 submitted a new resource:

Lights and stuff for ACU Yas Marina - Finally (?)

Lights, grass, water and fireworks config; performance doesn´t take a big hit on my end either. No rainFX though. Also, you need ksPerPixelMultiMa emissive shader, I guess.
Drop it on your tracks folder and enjoy.
View attachment 407415View attachment 407416View attachment 407417View attachment 407418

Issues:
-Flickering light poles at a distance, it´s really annoying but I don´t know how to fix it yet :(
View attachment 407420
-Racing flags texture looks fine on the skin manager, but...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

@Jlmp93 Difference between the one i have and yours. Probably you failed a little
Mine
vcdk.jpg

Yours
l5xl.jpg

Just to check: what is the track’s folder name that you’ve made this for?

I´m using acu_yasmarina, not acu_yasmarina_night

@Jlmp93 Difference between the one i have and yours. Probably you failed a little
Mine
vcdk.jpg

Yours
l5xl.jpg

Whats the folder name on your version of the track? The screenshots I posted are what it looks like for me, but I think I´ll have to remake the lightpoles anyways...

• Deleted member 223075

@Jlmp93 I made myself based on old ext_config.ini and also using yas marina (day version with lights.kn5)

@Mahad yeah but what´s the folder name of the track you´re using? I´m using the one with 4 layouts; it doesn´t have any lights.kn5 in the track or the loaded folders

Generally really nice work, but I'm getting waaay too much light for my taste, fps even in practice mod are down to almost nothing. Tried it with acu_yasmarina as well as night_acu_yasmarina, didn't make a difference
20200920231213_1.jpg
20200920231229_1.jpg
20200920231305_1.jpg
20200920231359_1.jpg
20200920231428_1.jpg

@tim_allmi try the hotfix, buildings should look decent now.
Regarding FPS, you´ll have to settle for lower settings, unfortunately: every light point in CSP is a resource hog and this config covers the whole track with them!
So far this is the less taxing configuration I´ve found to light up the hole track, though I have some ideas for optimization, but unfortunately you´ll have to settle for medium-ish settings.
I get 45-55 FPS on a 20 car race with medium settings on my 1650s.

@sardokard sorry for the late reply, haven´t checked this in a while.
If you´re still having trouble with the fireworks first make sure they´re active in Content Manager>Settings>Custom Shaders Patch>Particle FX>Fireworks, then make sure they´re not set to only at night.
If you´re still not getting them, you could run a short 1 lap race then check or send me the custom_shaders_patch.log in Documents>Assetto Corsa>logs
Also, don´t use the acu_night version.

@sardokard sorry for the late reply, haven´t checked this in a while.
If you´re still having trouble with the fireworks first make sure they´re active in Content Manager>Settings>Custom Shaders Patch>Particle FX>Fireworks, then make sure they´re not set to only at night.
If you´re still not getting them, you could run a short 1 lap race then check or send me the custom_shaders_patch.log in Documents>Assetto Corsa>logs
Also, don´t use the acu_night version.
Thanks, it works perfectly with this settings

What were the files that could be removed from the older version? I noticed there were less in the new one, but I removed the old version's archive, so I don't know what is there that can be removed.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Forum trophies