LFS Control options

TCraine

Thom
Hi, does anyone know if you can use a set of pedals connected via USB along with a different brand steering wheel also connected USB?

I didn’t really see much on it in the manual. I tried, but maybe I am missing something.

Thanks!

Hi, does anyone know if you can use a set of pedals connected via USB along with a different brand steering wheel also connected USB?

I didn’t really see much on it in the manual. I tried, but maybe I am missing something.

Thanks!
yes that should work, used it for years with both a Logitech DFGT and an old Sidewinder just for clutch pedal.

iirc you can just select between the devices somewhere on the right side of the setup screen, but they should all work simultaneous ingame

yes that should work, used it for years with both a Logitech DFGT and an old Sidewinder just for clutch pedal.

iirc you can just select between the devices somewhere on the right side of the setup screen, but they should all work simultaneous ingame

Thanks a bunch! I can re-test my pedals and wheels separate again since I still have the USB Cable ran, just need to plug it in.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back