Lewis Hamilton Larbalestier

Great read, makes that GP2 race in Istanbul where he didn't have custom brake discs and a lot less downforce seem even more impressive.
I also like the characterization of Rosberg as a driver who needs perfect preparation and planning, whereas Hamilton does everything through talent and feel, seems pretty accurate and in line with what we're seeing.

Some words from Button, quite interesting.

Staying with Lewis Hamilton. Did you expect that he is doing so badly against Nico Rosberg? Especially in qualifying?

Button: You have to be fair. He has collected at least significantly more points than Nico. Lewis is incredibly fast. But for him the same as all of us is: If he does not have the right balance in the car that suits him, and he was used for many years, then it is not easy. And of course, Nico is also fast. But Lewis has not lost his speed. Is still there. He will come back. And then he will shock you all.

http://translate.google.com/transla...view-lewis-wird-alle-schockieren-7272001.html

Lewis Is one of those drivers who can drive maturely and well one weekend. And do stupid stuff the next.
His popularity comes from his ethnic background. Most of his fans like him for his culture over skill.
Jaques Villeneve in my opinion was a idiot, all the rules he bent to beat Schumacher. But Here in Canada hes a national hero. Hes the Only driver i felt is unworthy of a tittle.
That is sport the best guy dose not always win.

Lewis Is one of those drivers who can drive maturely and well one weekend. And do stupid stuff the next.
His popularity comes from his ethnic background. Most of his fans like him for his culture over skill.
Jaques Villeneve in my opinion was a idiot, all the rules he bent to beat Schumacher. But Here in Canada hes a national hero. Hes the Only driver i felt is unworthy of a tittle.
That is sport the best guy dose not always win.

:roflmao::roflmao: Keep em coming funny man!!!:rolleyes:
The only one not deserving an F1 title is JB, a mediocre driver in the best car (brawn car). Got even beaten by a rookie (kobayshi in a toyota) twice in the same race (abu dhabi).

Is it me or does Lewis not "try" sometimes. I have watched all of his races this season and when he gets overtaken by someone he doesnt really seem to want to fight back. He is still my favourite driver though.

http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1...ner-Sebastian-Vettel-reveals-Ferrari-ambition

dban saysJune 25, 2013 12:22pm

I think Hamilton would be found out at Red Bull. He goes on and on about how great the car is but Vettel is a sensational driver. Never saw Lewis win a race in a Toro Rosso before, he's always had one of the fastest cars on the grid. He's a brilliant driver but comes well behind Vettel, Alonso and Kimi in my opinion.

Interesting comment i must say, on interesting news

Lewis won in a car that was not the best in 2009. The fact that he drove for McLaren doesn't mean that he had a good car. Also, Vettel is a very good driver but his win in a Toro Rosso was in the wet when the best setup car is equal with having a good car.
That is my opinion;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea