Less advertisements

Have to admit, They have taken the entire "lets kill the site and ruin our visitors experience" concept and run with it.

Can't see how anyone is delisuional enough to get it to this state. If the site is that broke that it needs this carry on then the ship has already sunk. If its just greed then its pathetic greed.

I enabled my adblock here a couple of days ago, No doubt just about everyone is also doing so as the place is saturated with crap otherwise..

I'm old and a pensioner. Even I can save 1 euro per month to pay for premium!
Your right, that is cheap.

Never looked at the premium thingo as I very rarely download anything. And I always assumed sooner or later I'd get booted.

I wonder if that money goes to Overtake? I assume it does.

I didn't want to do it but, I'm sorry RD you've kinda forced my hand, I cannot have video adverts running while I'm trying to read... it flips my brain and I get hyper, stopping your RD-Overtake video was just about my limit, however, there is a new thumbnail size video flicking away at the bottom of the screen that isn't good for my state of mind while attempting to read anything, and as far as I see there's no 'X' to get rid of it only a 'hover over to enlarge'
This for me is unacceptable if only for my health of mind.
I have therefore instructed Addblock Plus to block ads for this site, I now have to 'X' out of your apology for needing adds every time I change the page, unfortunately this affects my enjoyment of the site.
I don't mind the still adds, if they pay the rent... OK, but as I said permanent flickering video is not for me

Well, It looks like its Premium Pete now, So you can disable your adblocker and hopefully use the forum without the brain flipping effect.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 199 88.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 30 13.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 32 14.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 62 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 77 34.2%