Lego - Audi Quattro S1

Cars Lego - Audi Quattro S1 v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
PenguinActually submitted a new resource:

Lego - Audi Quattro S1 - LeoCAD build - Public with Kunos Quattro S1 data / sound

A friend of mine named Wellvos, was keen on creating some fantasy tracks for Assetto Corsa, and he started creating a table top track like what I'm sure we all did as kids, and may still do now. We were thinking of the cars that you could run tracks like that and we thought that Lego would look pretty good on there.

So another friend named Paris suggested we all get LeoCAD and start building some cars and things, and because I have a square brain I just found the Lego instructions for the...

Read more about this resource...

So I can't seem to load this car into any map. I click start, it looks like it's going to load, and then it doesn't. Any idea why this could be happening?

I can't find anywhere online that tells what is going on or how to fix this.

So I can't seem to load this car into any map. I click start, it looks like it's going to load, and then it doesn't. Any idea why this could be happening?

I can't find anywhere online that tells what is going on or how to fix this.
Hey, nothing buggy with it loading that I know of off the top of my head.

My guess is you might be missing, or on an old version of Custom Shaders Patch? I can't really remember if I used PBR shaders or anything like that with this but it'll require a somewhat recent CSP version to ensure compatibility.

Hope this helps

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies