Le Mans LMP1 Livery Pack

Skins Le Mans LMP1 Livery Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SamtheStupid submitted a new resource:

Rebellion LMP1 - for S397 Oreca 07

Since Oreca designed the chassis for Rebellion, resulting in the extremely high resemblance between the R13 and the Oreca 07, I decided to re-create one of the best looking liveries on the WEC grid (imo). Both cars are painted to resemble their appearance at the 2018 Le Mans race, the zebra stripes aren't as close to the car irl but I feel it provides the same effect. Enjoy
View attachment 256901
View attachment 256902
View attachment 256903 View attachment 256904...

Read more about this resource...

Personally I just made them so the grid would look a bit different. I run them with the normal P2 skins.
I imagine some strength adjustment could make the cars faster than the normal P2 ai. This would skew the ai slightly to being harder for the player but could work.

Hi everybody, can anybody help me?
I cannot install this pack and others Oreca 07 skins. I put the files in the right directory (UserData/Player/Settings) but nothing happen. In game I don't see any new skin...
Please HELP!

I'll try to learn the new system and sort out an update in the summer. I know its not ideal but atm I'm finishing up my uni year so that will come first. Should be able to update late May.

First of all, this is a fantastic skin pack. Is there any way to change the engines of say the Toyotas to perform and sound like the URD PX1 Audi or something? To give it a realistic performance and make it sound like a hybrid? And to change the other 8 cars to the URD Fake rebellion for performance? Or is this not possible because all the necessary files to be altered are encrypted into the Oreca07 dlc too much too access?

Honestly this is a fantastic mod but if this were possible it would make this a perfect pack.

Honestly I'm not that good at modding in rF2 to know about even attempting any of that. Really sorry I can't help but you may be better off talking to an experienced modder in the rF2 forum as I have only ever made skins for rF2.

Honestly I'm not that good at modding in rF2 to know about even attempting any of that. Really sorry I can't help but you may be better off talking to an experienced modder in the rF2 forum as I have only ever made skins for rF2.

Ah OK, that's fair. I had a look and compared the Oreca to mod stuff like URD cars and it certainly seems the Oreca stuff that I'd need is inaccessable. It's a shame, I get why but the ability to do this would be perfect. But hey-ho, like I said before, it's a fantastic pack!

I have also downloaded v2.O and installed as per the path specified into my Oreca 07 LMP2 folder. None of these skins appear in game under the Oreca 07 LMP2. Has any update happened to this resource to make it compatible with the most recent rF2 game version? Would love to run these in game...thanks !

I have fixed the files to work with Rfactor2.
- Extracted the mas files, and corrected the rcd files.

The new material effects wont work great without a region.dds. And that one is hard to make without the original layered project files.

@SamtheStupid feel free to update the resource with these files.

Get it here, until this resource have been updated.

I have fixed the files to work with Rfactor2.
- Extracted the mas files, and corrected the rcd files.

The new material effects wont work great without a region.dds. And that one is hard to make without the original layered project files.

@SamtheStupid feel free to update the resource with these files.

Get it here, until this resource have been updated.
Thanks for doing this, I have been away from rF2 skin stuff for a while and I just don't have any motivation to fix this since I barely drive in this sim anymore. I haven't actually looked at the new shaders/materials at all. If you want the original files to fully complete/fix the pack I'm more than happy to send them all over for you.

Thanks for doing this, I have been away from rF2 skin stuff for a while and I just don't have any motivation to fix this since I barely drive in this sim anymore. I haven't actually looked at the new shaders/materials at all. If you want the original files to fully complete/fix the pack I'm more than happy to send them all over for you.
Those changes worked like a charm..all cars in game now and they look great. Thanks Very much! cheers...and stay safe (from Calgary Alberta Canada)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%