Le Mans Bugatti GP Explorer Skin

Tracks Le Mans Bugatti GP Explorer Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello everyone !

I'm a little lost, because I don't know what link to use to install the track on AC.
There is the link from "https://*************/h6w04pvfurh4/Le_Mans_Bugatti_v1.0_by_Karma.7z.html" (maybe the complete file) and the another link on this page with others skins or whatever...

Can someone help me please ? :O_o:

Hello everyone !

I'm a little lost, because I don't know what link to use to install the track on AC.
There is the link from "https://*************/h6w04pvfurh4/Le_Mans_Bugatti_v1.0_by_Karma.7z.html" (maybe the complete file) and the another link on this page with others skins or whatever...

Can someone help me please ? :O_o:
Hi

The RD link is just a skin, download the track on the txt file, and then put my skin in the track folder. On content manager you can choose your skin

Last edited:
Hi !
Thanks for your answers but I've got a problem...
I've followed your instructions well but still this error.

If you want more details :
- I first extracted the "txt" file in the game folder (since there are several subfolders, I extracted the "le_mans_bugatti" folder, which is the 5th folder in the tree structure).
Because when extracting the main folder, AC did not detect the track.

- Then I extracted your folder (le_mans_bugatti) with the skins into the "track" folder of AC.

I hope I was clear enough, but it's quite complicated to explain in writing.

Attachments

• image_2022-11-16_182308834.png
    image_2022-11-16_182308834.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 52
Hi !
Thanks for your answers but I've got a problem...
I've followed your instructions well but still this error.

If you want more details :
- I first extracted the "txt" file in the game folder (since there are several subfolders, I extracted the "le_mans_bugatti" folder, which is the 5th folder in the tree structure).
Because when extracting the main folder, AC did not detect the track.

- Then I extracted your folder (le_mans_bugatti) with the skins into the "track" folder of AC.

I hope I was clear enough, but it's quite complicated to explain in writing.
OK so...

1)Download the track in the txt link PHOTO 1
2) Put that track you just downloaded in the AC track folder (NOT the folder included in the RD download) PHOTO 2
3) Launch the game and see if the track is running
4)If it's running, then take the le_mans_bugatti folder you donwloaded here, copy and paste in your track folder PHOTO 3
5) In your le-mans_bugatti folder in tracks IT must be like PHOTO 4
6)Go to content manager, select the track and the Skin PHOTO 5
7)Have fun
8) I can't explain better ;)

Attachments

• fichier 1.jpg
    fichier 1.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 65
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 65
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 70
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 71
OK so...

1)Download the track in the txt link PHOTO 1
2) Put that track you just downloaded in the AC track folder (NOT the folder included in the RD download) PHOTO 2
3) Launch the game and see if the track is running
4)If it's running, then take the le_mans_bugatti folder you donwloaded here, copy and paste in your track folder PHOTO 3
5) In your le-mans_bugatti folder in tracks IT must be like PHOTO 4
6)Go to content manager, select the track and the Skin PHOTO 5
7)Have fun
8) I can't explain better ;)
Ah, mais je vois que tu es français, ça sera plus simple déjà haha !!

Par contre, même en refaisant toute la manip comme tu m'as expliqué, j'ai encore cette p*tain d'erreur...

Je dois sûrement faire quelque chose de mal, mais je ne sais pas quoi...
Car jusqu'à présent, j'avais jamais eu de souci particulier à pouvoir importer des circuits dans le jeu, mais là ça bloque sévère.

La dernière chose que je pourrais te demander, c'est que je te fasse la manip en direct (via discord ou autre) car j'ai vraiment envie d'avoir le circuit quoi.

Tu me dis si c'est trop demandé, je me démerderai autrement...

Ah, mais je vois que tu es français, ça sera plus simple déjà haha !!

Par contre, même en refaisant toute la manip comme tu m'as expliqué, j'ai encore cette p*tain d'erreur...

Je dois sûrement faire quelque chose de mal, mais je ne sais pas quoi...
Car jusqu'à présent, j'avais jamais eu de souci particulier à pouvoir importer des circuits dans le jeu, mais là ça bloque sévère.

La dernière chose que je pourrais te demander, c'est que je te fasse la manip en direct (via discord ou autre) car j'ai vraiment envie d'avoir le circuit quoi.

Tu me dis si c'est trop demandé, je me démerderai autrement...
https://discord.gg/hNbGBu6U // écris moi en privé je t’envoie le circuit en entier

https://discord.gg/hNbGBu6U // écris moi en privé je t’envoie le circuit en entier

d​

Salut ! Du coup j'ai un peu le même problème mais il vient du circuit de base, quand je veux essayer le circuit j'ai l'erreur "track not found" qui apparait.

Alors j'ai suivi ta manière d'installer à la lettre, mais rien ne change. J'ai retéléchargé le bouzin mais nope pas d'effets supplémentaires. Alors si jamais tu as une soluce autre à offrir je suis preneur.

En tout cas merci pour ton taff les screenshots donnent envies.
Bonne continuation !

d​

Salut ! Du coup j'ai un peu le même problème mais il vient du circuit de base, quand je veux essayer le circuit j'ai l'erreur "track not found" qui apparait.

Alors j'ai suivi ta manière d'installer à la lettre, mais rien ne change. J'ai retéléchargé le bouzin mais nope pas d'effets supplémentaires. Alors si jamais tu as une soluce autre à offrir je suis preneur.

En tout cas merci pour ton taff les screenshots donnent envies.
Bonne continuation !
Salut, apparement probleme resolu avec csp 0.1.78 minimum au dires de ceux qui avaient le problème

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%