Lato modi (Drift)

Tracks Lato modi (Drift) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
CrazTheKing submitted a new resource:

Lato modi (Drift) - A fictitious drift track located deep in the mountains.

unknown.png

Lato modi is a fictitious drift track located deep in a Mountainous forest.

38 Pits

Seperated Practice area with a circular addition.
CSP Extension included with RainFX and Sounds.

Full track cams setup, along all have an individual counterpart.

Colors/Textures may differ from photos, and surely, I will never be happy with the results...

Read more about this resource...

First let me thank you for creating AC Drift Tracks :) I've tried to use it online on my server, but had some issues to fix.

kc_lato_modi/data folder isn't needed. If you're using something like a server manager, this creates a "Default" Layout.

fast_lane.ai + fast_lane_payloads.bin crashes the game. Without both files game loads and works. Didn't test track otherwise, but I will in the next days.

Last edited:
First let me thank you for creating AC Drift Tracks :) I've tried to use it online on my server, but had some issues to fix.

kc_lato_modi/data folder isn't needed. If you're using something like a server manager, this creates a "Default" Layout.

fast_lane.ai + fast_lane_payloads.bin crashes the game. Without both files game loads and works. Didn't test track otherwise, but I will in the next days.

Thanks for the reach out moyo. The AI lines are honestly unnecessary, other than to stop reverse drivers, the fast lane though was auto generated which leads me to understand the issue. Also the folders were set up using a copy of my prior track which had multiple layouts, to which obviously this only has one. Technically that was not the right way of going about it. I should be able to fix the issues, along do some more tuning to the material values and sound bank volumes within the next couple days.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.