RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

this is ridiculous. i have watched the replay of race 2 at oschersleben. the accident between me and nigel is a racing incident. i went on the inside and KEPT my line around the whole corner while u turned into me and spun around. and bram, u told me i was too aggresive, can u please tell me when i drove too aggresive. i watched the whole replay from my car and i can't see where it might be.

i seriously think i have had enough here at racedepartment. in my first club race here i had a great race with 2 people but then afterwards i got offended by another driver that my english was not good enough.....
my 2nd club race went fine and now this.

i left after the first 2 races at oschers this night and had dinner instead. no fun.
i want to thank patrick duivelaar for being a nice racer, always had fair races with u :)

but i think i have had enough here

Danny - I hate you soooo much:laugh2:

Race_Steam2008-11-2921-21-04-67.jpg

Race_Steam2008-11-2921-21-27-91.jpg

Great racing guys:highfive::beer:

Chill Douglas mate, I've had an equally bad night. Sort it out off forum or sleep on it and see how you feel in the morning. I know how you feel, believe me, but do it the right way fella and you won't go wrong. :)

I'm not going to comment on tonight really - Bob, no worries about Brands mate, at least you apologised - more than a few did tonight. I had fun, in my own way, keeping a car with broken suspension on track, before T1 at Magny Cours - is that a record?

Anyhow must dash before me big gob starts running away with me.

Big thanks to Bram for setting this up at short notice, nice to see some regular Mini guys here - as always nice driving with you. :)

Simon :S

PS Flashing headlights when behind.....I know your there (I've got mirrors :p), it's up to you to make the move and me to defend it fairly -it's called racing.:good:

Yes indeed Douglas i think you drive too agressive. But besides that i can name a dozen others as well, so no need to feel offended.
What people fail to see and what really frustrates me is that the racing club was founded 2 years back to provide a few people fun on a closed server. Join when you can and ENJOY! The enjoyment for me is gone at this point. I see people joining that only are focussed on one thing: winning at all costs. Seriously if that is the spirit here then the RaceDepartment Racing Club is doomed and will fail completely! Winning should be the last that people should worry about.

@Douglas, nobody forces you to go, but if you threat that you leave, then i wish you all the best somewhere else :thumb:

Had tonight 4 brilliant races (2 x Magny Cours and 2 x Brands Hatch). Very close, some incidents in the French Chicane, but I guess nothing people could do about (I am naive enough to think they do all their best :) ).

Thanks for organizing!

Philosophy at night: Sometimes you win more when you loose :)!

bram, can u plz post at what time in the replay did i drive aggresive. i just dont get it. and for me it wasn't about winning at all costs. i drove just for fun. and when i got a opportunity to overtake i took it and hold my line all the time. and then get blamed for aggresive driving etc. honestly, that makes me really pissed.
in my opinion all the driving mistakes i did, did only cost me time and nobody else, and i didn't punt anybody of the track. so whats the problem mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back