Lancia beta montecarlo turbo DRM Revival

Sounds Lancia beta montecarlo turbo DRM Revival v1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
SRgod submitted a new resource:

Lancia beta montecarlo turbo DRM Revival - Lancia beta montecarlo turbo sound mod assettocorsa

Lancia beta montecarlo turbo (Or DRM monastir)

There are few onboard recordings of this car, and they have very bad quality, so I had to use delta s4 samples (similar sounding engine), So, after some pitch-fighting and tweaking I managed to get this version of the car. Also added more turbo spool.
It obviously not perfect and still can be improved, mainly in:
-mid range interior samples
-high rev exterior sample
I will keep working on it in the future, as with my other cars, but I want to...

Read more about this resource...

SRgod updated Lancia beta montecarlo turbo DRM Revival with a new update entry:

Released (v1.5)

CHANGELOG
-Reworked all transitions. So now on/off and mid throttle transitions should be much smoother (no that much of an overlay of samples)
-Louder turbo spool sound
-Added lift-off pops and bangs (not always)
-Realistic tyre skid sounds
-Added new bodywork sounds
-Fuel pump sound when car is off
-Corrected idle issue
-Corrected exterior sounds (loopiness)
-Adapted sound to the 2 Lancias of the pack (Lardo Monastir 1 and 2)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can we ever get rear engined cars to have the mix reflect this? This one has some rear in the mix but for the most part it sounds like the sound is coming from infront of me.

Can we ever get rear engined cars to have the mix reflect this? This one has some rear in the mix but for the most part it sounds like the sound is coming from infront of me.
Being honest I´ve never thought of that and you are right, sound should come from the back. But I don´t know if there is a quick and easy way to tackle that on fmod. I think samples should have that kind of displacement from the start or maybe modify the samples so that sound comes from the back I really don´t know, I will investigate

I have been trying to do a similar thing with the SuperCharger on my Police car, can never get it right how i want it =(

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea