Resource icon

Skins Lamborghini Reiter R-EX GT3 Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MajkiMajk submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Reiter R-EX GT3 Pack - Lamborghini

Hi,
Some Reiter Engineering Lambo skins. Two skins are missing logos because I can't guess what they are. :-/
#6 Boutsen Ginion Racing GT Open 2021
Driver: F. Grimm

View attachment 551564
#25 Reiter Engineering ADAC GT Masters Zandvoort 2015
Drivers: Tomáš Enge and Jaap van Lagen

View attachment 551565
#88 Reiter Engineering Blancpain Nogaro 2015
Drivers: Albert Maria Lamoral Miguel Johannes Gabriel 12th Prince of Thurn and Taxis and Nicky...

Read more about this resource...

Missing logos. If u know or recognize, let me know.
logos.jpg

Hi. Congratulations for your incredible work. I am the driver of the car. Tell me which logo you need and I will provide you with. My car is now a Lambo Huracan (https://www.instagram.com/nrf_racing/). Should you want to work on it ... Do not hesitate :)
Thanks mate, that would be great, a week ago, I was thinking about your Lambo :-D If you have good quality photos of the front, side and back, it will be very good, if not, maybe I can find them on google. I'll definitely need pictures of the sponsors' location, but I'll get back to you when I've finished the main design.

Thanks mate, that would be great, a week ago, I was thinking about your Lambo :-D If you have good quality photos of the front, side and back, it will be very good, if not, maybe I can find them on google. I'll definitely need pictures of the sponsors' location, but I'll get back to you when I've finished the main design.
Hi, did you check my Instagram account ? Is it sufficient ? Otherwise I’ll post you the pics. You’re talking about the Huracan, aren’t you ?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.0%