Lamborghini LM-23 (SWAP CHASSIS FOR 8 TEAM)

MyTeam Lamborghini LM-23 (SWAP CHASSIS FOR 8 TEAM) FINAL VERSION

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
hello friend I have a problem with the mod, I use the F1 23 mod from ventury studio and when I put this mod and open the my team mode the game crashes, do you have any idea what it could be?

Hi there! Thanks for the Great work my friend. I only have one issue and i hope you can help. I don't know why but I can't see the team facilities. The only change I see is on their suite/clothes but no change on the facility equipment. Thanks in advance!

Hi, i have installed and its great! two questions, i cannot get the different body on the car so only my player model not the a;pha tauri one can you help? and can you also do a colour swapped version so i can change in different seasons?
Thanks mate

When you install for example the Alphatauri mod, you have to delete the aston martin. No I will not do a color changing version.
Hi I add the new livery files in the ACTIVE modular but still only show the original chassis , do I need to put the files somewhere else ?
Replacement files appear only in career mode, and in the race (always and only in career mode). They do not appear in editor mode, single race or time attack.

When you install for example the Alphatauri mod, you have to delete the aston martin. No I will not do a color changing version.

Replacement files appear only in career mode, and in the race (always and only in career mode). They do not appear in editor mode, single race or time attack.
SO i have tried deleting other ones and nothing and then also unziping them and nothing

This is my file contents

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 52
You don't have to put the zipped folder in the active folder. Open the "lamborghini" folder and copy the contents into the active folder. Then open the "lamborghini/alphatauri" folder for example, and also copy the contents into the active folder. There must be no compressed folders in the active folder.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.