Sounds Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Sound Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ACFAN

SHR Modding
ACFAN submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Sound Mod - From the maker of the RSR 2017 sound mod

The Huracan GT3 sound mod is here!
known 'issues'
-internal startup sounds play every time an internal view is selected if the car is idling. Can't be fixed as far as I know, it's a sound engine limitation where it triggers the sample when you change the car view.

Enjoy!

<Video goes here when it's uploaded>

Read more about this resource...

I extracted the file and pasted assettocorsa / content and nothing happened. What did I do wrong?!

The right way..... assettocorsa/content/cars/ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3/sfx;)

Thxs Nice stuff!!! :p

Last edited:
Good evening , I am not able to get any sound when I install sound mod. This is how I am installing:
assettocorsa/content/cars/ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3/sfx

Hi there. This might be my fault since I saw recently that I forgot to include the SFX folder in my mod directory. So you cannot just place the 'contents' mod folder into the assettocorsa folder.

You will have to navigate to the ks Lamborghini and to the SFX folder then copy BOTH files there. It won't work unless you have the GUIDS too

Thanks, hope that helps

Hi ACFAN, we have spoken before with regards to the Ford Transit sound recording. Could you please PM me because I can't PM you as your profile is "limited" and it just gives an error.

Hi ACFAN, we have spoken before with regards to the Ford Transit sound recording. Could you please PM me because I can't PM you as your profile is "limited" and it just gives an error.

Absolutely. Sorry for the late reply, I've been unwell with fever

Wonderful, got rid of a bit of the annoying high frequencies.
One thing i did note, that there is a very distinct difference between the idle lowfreq "humming", minimal throttle rpm noise without hum, and then again background "humming" in the middle band.

Wonderful, got rid of a bit of the annoying high frequencies.
One thing i did note, that there is a very distinct difference between the idle lowfreq "humming", minimal throttle rpm noise without hum, and then again background "humming" in the middle band.
thanks for the feedback. that's because its hard to get all samples from one video. idle is taken and edited from a different video, meaning different mic etc. incredibly hard to seamlessly merge them, but if i find more sources of a similar nature to the rest of the samples, i'll add it in

if you notice in onboard videos of the car, it really only 'humms' in the pits on the pit limiter at mid range revs

Great sounds! Much more realistic than the original. My only criticism is how, at least in my game, it seems almost louder when braking/coasting/going down the gears, instead of when revving. In real life, the high revs are much louder, and any onboard videos sounding otherwise are due to loudness equalization of the microphone.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.