Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO Dashboard

Misc Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO Dashboard V1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Erik, I'm slowly despairing. what do I have to set in simhub to swap between the light and dark dashboard. hope you can help me !?
Hi, first of all I want to apologize for taking so long to respond.
To change between screens you can assign some buttons in the following way: when you are in SimHub, just go to Controls and events, Controls tab and there you have a button saying New mapping. Just click on there, press the button you want to assign in order to find that button faster (simhub will show the button you pressed on top of the Source tab) and in the Target tab you just have to search for Graphical Dash Plugin (very important to select this one, otherwise it wont work) and you will have to find Next screen. You will have to repeat this process for Previous screen assignment.
I hope it has been helpful, if you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me again.
Kind regards, Erik

Last edited:
hello is there any way to convert your dash to use it in the nextion display? I can't even find a lamboguini huracan gt3 template.
Hi Bruno, I'm so sorry but I don't work with Nextion so I don't know how it works exactly. From my ignorance I think that they cannot be converted directly to Nextion but they can be copied, so that means it should be done from 0. I really hope you can find a solution in some forums or with someone's help but I just dont know if it is possible to do so.
Kind regards, Erik.

help me out if you can. I downloaded and its a notepad file. nothing to install or use in simhub
the file in the .rar file downloaded has a .simhubdash ending. It's the correct file, you just have to get it open with Simhub software. To do so just right click the file and choose the 'open with' option. Then you just have to find the simhub folder anywhere you installed it and choose to open the file in 'Simhub.exe'

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back