Misc Lamborghini Huracán Performante Update/Fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATHLESS submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Huracan Update/Fix - Added "digital analog" instruments, turn signals, many csp features, all lights and more

- Remapped gauge in the center console, added original texture with "digital analog" instruments (battery, oil pressure & oil temp), added needles & dummies.
They do work ofc and not only this, the blue bar is also moving with the needle like in the real car. (Picture 4)

- Animated hazard & ESC OFF button (center console)

- Added lights to all...

Read more about this resource...

I don't suppose anything could be done about the odometer not working? Only Kunos car with this problem afaik. I have driven this car quite a lot but Total driven in CM remains 0.0

I don't suppose anything could be done about the odometer not working? Only Kunos car with this problem afaik. I have driven this car quite a lot but Total driven in CM remains 0.0
At least not without touching data stuff afaik.
So unfortunately not.

I have this issue only with a few kunos cars and mod cars though

DEATHLESS updated Lamborghini Huracán Performante Update/Fix with a new update entry:

Some fixes, added new stuff

- Rear turn signals work now via customemissive and the reverse lights are also working now

- Fixed tail light texture. One lamp/glass was red. They're all white/grey in rl tho.

- "CORSA" on the main gauge (next to the RPM bar) only appears now when TC is turned off just like on the steering wheel.

- Added light to that little triangular light on the rear. (mesh+glow, binded to Extra C)

- All warning lights are now only visible when triggered

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just getting back into ac after 2 years just wondering how do I get this to work? I downloaded and installed but it doesn't seen to be working is there a setting in content manager I need to turn on or something? The game has come a long way since I last played it, huge thanks to everyone still working on this game and constantly improving it..

Last edited:
Just getting back into ac after 2 years just wondering how do I get this to work? I downloaded and installed but it doesn't seen to be working is there a setting in content manager I need to turn on or something? The game has come a long way since I last played it, huge thanks to everyone still working on this game and constantly improving it..
Do you have Custom shader patch installed?

DEATHLESS updated Lamborghini Huracán Performante Update/Fix with a new update entry:

Some new stuff

- Added working trip odometer

- Added working range digital instrument (in km)

- That triangle rear light is now flashing and much brighter than before (glow also ofc)
Its binded to EXTRA C key

- New wiper animation + wiper trace config

- Working pit/speedlimiter decal on steering wheel

- Working locked/unlocked door decal on left door panel (triggered by opendoor input)

- Working decals for open door and dome lights on overhead console

- Added new vao patch

- Reduced model...

Some new stuff

- Added working main odometer

- Added working range digital instrument (in km, not working in track day mode)

- That triangle rear light is now flashing and much brighter (glow also ofc)
Its binded to EXTRA C key

- New wiper animation + wiper trace config

- Working pit/speedlimiter decal on steering wheel

- Working locked/unlocked door decal on left door panel (triggered by opendoor input)

- Working decals for open door and dome lights on overhead console

- Added new vao patch

perfect as always.
There is something I am wondering about, I know that I use this car a lot, but the distance traveled is always recorded as zero for me. Why didn't I understand like that?

perfect as always.
There is something I am wondering about, I know that I use this car a lot, but the distance traveled is always recorded as zero for me. Why didn't I understand like that?
Idk, not my fault.
It should work as main odometer, if it doesn't, then I don't know.
Config is set up correctly.
I wonder that always the same guys come along with some issues.

where should I put the lamborghini huracan perf.vao-patch folder?
Bro, srsly just look in the archive and you should know lol. Just place the files to your ac root and everything will be set correctly. I mean come on, you see animations and extension folder next to the vao patch. Where do you find animation and extension folder of a car? In its root folder
Sorry, stupid question, stupid answer.

@DEATHLESS ok I've figured it out. It has something to do with the folder name. After shortening it to Huracan P Content Manager started tracking it correctly.

Apparently there is some limit to how long a car folder name can be.

EDIT: Changing folder name causes numerous issues with data.acd file (game is not able to detect LODs, tyres etc.). Solution for that is to unpack the car data first and delete data.acd before shortening the folder name.

Obviously the car with different folder name won't work online so I still need to keep the original one as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back