rF2 Lada VFTS @ Kicevo - Thu 08 Feb 2024

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi guys.

I have decided to take some time off from hosting. I have a problem with my knee which I think is being aggravated by heel & toeing. I've tried just left foot braking and downshifting without using the clutch, but it's just confusing me.

So, I have a lttle over 4 months to fix it before a cycling event at the end of June. I'll lay off the sim racing for a while and see if shoe inserts and exercises help. We shall see.

I'll give a bit of notice before I start hosting again. Hopefully you guys will be ready for some racing by then.... hopefully with some decent new mods. Again, we'll see.

I'll be hanging around the forums and keeping an eye on goings on, so maybe you'll hear from me. Message me if you want to.

All the best and have fun in the mean time.

Cheers

Hi guys.

I have decided to take some time off from hosting. I have a problem with my knee which I think is being aggravated by heel & toeing. I've tried just left foot braking and downshifting without using the clutch, but it's just confusing me.

So, I have a lttle over 4 months to fix it before a cycling event at the end of June. I'll lay off the sim racing for a while and see if shoe inserts and exercises help. We shall see.

I'll give a bit of notice before I start hosting again. Hopefully you guys will be ready for some racing by then.... hopefully with some decent new mods. Again, we'll see.

I'll be hanging around the forums and keeping an eye on goings on, so maybe you'll hear from me. Message me if you want to.

Cheers
Take your time mate!
And a good recovery from Germany!

Only just seen this Denis, when I enquired about you because I was getting worried with your absence, please forgive me mate @Jimlaad43 kindly pointed to this thread.

I hope you get yourself sorted mate, you are truly missed. We never really united again after my long absence, because my head was still not in the right frame of mind.

Your friendship is important to me, I hope to see you soon and maybe even do a few RF1 events.

Hi guys.

Cheers
Hey Denis, sorry to hear about your knee problem and hope you mend up soon:thumbsup:

(I came here looking for your fair driving info/links btw! - I remember they were really good:))

Last edited:
Hey Denis, sorry to hear about your knee problem and hope you mend up soon:thumbsup:

(I came here looking for your fair driving info/links btw! - I remember they were really good:))
Hello mate, great to hear from you.

My knee is a long term niggle tbh. I think I'm a bit knock knee'd. I'm going with arch support, glute execises and massively reduced and gentle cycling progamme (I should have stopped but I'm losing it). I just think the heel & toe twists my knee and puts pressure on it.

The links are in the OP or post #2 of every event thread up untill a couple years ago. And thanks, I think they're great but not everybody takes them in the right spirit or even agrees. :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.