rF2 Lada VFTS @ Bridgehampton - Thu 18 Nov 2018

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This was a good combo that made for some very close racing.
I cannot for the ife of me understand why so few people signed up for this. I love this car. The track did indeed make for some helter skelter racing. I can only think that people are scared of combos like this. ;):geek::roflmao:

Still, we had some awesome fun and a nicer bunch of racers would be hard to find. Grats to Jim for the clever management of tyres and the win in R2. Buggeration I thought I had that one. :roflmao:
Grats to Bumble for the win in R1 too - WD buddy. :thumbsup:

Now for the moment of truth...... could be a very long, drawn out moment in truth. The event thread is up for next week and also the server is up. Take a deep breath and sit yourselves down. It's the Mighty Citroen 2CV @ Nemuno Ziedas. This is only gonna work if we can attract a decent field, so please tag some likely candidates and lets try to get the ball rolling with some early sign ups if you could please. Just sign up if there's any chance that you may be able to make it - you can always sign out again later.

Fingers crossed, it's a long shot, lets hope it works. :)

Last edited:
I cannot for the ife of me understand why so few people signed up for this. I love this car. The track did indeed make for some helter skelter racing. I can only think that people are scared of combos like this. ;):geek::roflmao:

Still, we had some awesome fun and a nicer bunch of racers would be hard to find. Grats to Jim for the clever management of tyres and the win in R2. Buggeration I thought I had that one. :roflmao:
Grats to Bumble for the win in R1 too - WD buddy. :thumbsup:

Now for the moment of truth...... could be a very long, drawn out moment in truth. The event thread is up for next week and also the server is up. Take a deep breath and sit yourselves down. It's the Mighty Citroen 2CV @ Nemuno Ziedas. This is only gonna work if we can attract a decent field, so please tag some likely candidates and lets try to get the ball rolling with some early sign ups if you could please. Just sign up if there's any chance that you may be able to make it - you can always sign out again later.

Fingers crossed, it's a long shot, lets hope it works.
In my summer championship, not everyone could cope with these cars and even more so drive fast enough. But it was fun, it’s pity, that I couldn't race with you after the recent update

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.0%