La Bollène-Vésubie - BIG UPDATE!

Tracks La Bollène-Vésubie - BIG UPDATE! 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I run Hotlap, should I go for Time attack?

In hotlap, the car spawns at the start line - that is not the pit. (In other modes you spawn in a "pit" further back down the road).

You might be thinking that these signs below are the start, but they simply denote "end of control zone".

ue73IpG.jpg

Hi wmialil
Have you thought about placing the timing control tent at the end of the stage further?
If you arrived fast at the end, you have to brake too sudenly not to go further it. It would be a nice inmersion update for rallye fans, because rally games usually fail on this point, in real life, time control is really far behind endline.
It is not an important thing for now. It's just curiosity about what do you think.

Hi wmialil
Have you thought about placing the timing control tent at the end of the stage further?
If you arrived fast at the end, you have to brake too sudenly not to go further it. It would be a nice inmersion update for rallye fans, because rally games usually fail on this point, in real life, time control is really far behind endline.
It is not an important thing for now. It's just curiosity about what do you think.

Haha yes I have definitely thought about this while I'm locking the brakes trying to stop in time and skidding into the wall.....

Will change in the next update

In hotlap, the car spawns at the start line - that is not the pit. (In other modes you spawn in a "pit" further back down the road).

You might be thinking that these signs below are the start, but they simply denote "end of control zone".

ue73IpG.jpg
ok, on other tracks when you start with hotlap, you usually starts behind the startline. In this case I have to go back to the pits and start from there. But if that is the design it is no problem :)
Thanks for quick reply.

Amazing track !
Is it the same version (0.96) for the paid version ?

paid just has the extra layout, so you start at the top

^^^ that is my most recent track, free version. paid is a few kilometres longer

<<< new one, coming soon

Last edited:
Great work! Really good to drive.

I have a few issues :

Just tested online, only 6 pits working. It is weird because ui_track.json is good.
There is 8 HOTLAP Start, this is not necessary.
Could you make road before start lane a pit lane? It is usefull to prevent cheater to gain speed before start line.

Anybody have a pacenote?

Great work! Really good to drive.

I have a few issues :

Just tested online, only 6 pits working. It is weird because ui_track.json is good.
There is 8 HOTLAP Start, this is not necessary.
Could you make road before start lane a pit lane? It is usefull to prevent cheater to gain speed before start line.

Anybody have a pacenote?

Hi there. There are a few issues with this track (latest one I've been made aware of is the lack of clouds...). Annoyingly I have lost the original files for this mod, so have been trying to alter it just by using the CSP ext_config which isn't really working.

I might get 3dSimEd in which case I can rebuild the track/pits etc/ attempt to sort out the clouds height but I don't have much free time for this at the moment.

Regarding the pit lane, I believe you can make it yourself if you enable dev apps in game and then use the AI app to draw the pit (may need to redraw the fastlane.ai as well).

I could correct myself but my server is public and I provide download link, so I don't want to publish something without autorization :)
Eventually on a new layout, but it has a paid version, I don't want to improve something and alter the sales for the modder ;)

Disabling WeatherFX fixes the weird colour issues with current Sol versions
Update: It looks like it's fixed with CSP v1.77

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play