Tracks Kyalami South Africa (WIP) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disaster! Sorry, but when I did my 1st ever track, with zero knowledge of 3ds max, I did waaaay better than this crap of yours! Now if I take 5 minutes of my time, I do it better.
This and mods like yours should be immediately removed from RD. Its from stone age.

With what you disagree @Jebus ? I am curious. I know we should give ppl a chance, but with something like it, you just cannot afford to come out with. You should put way more effort into it, we are not living 10 or 15 years ago, when we used to have this kind of level as @PieterG just showed us. We are about to get ACC, which will even rise the bar, so...
Besides, this is a pure rip, he didn`t even stated where he has got it from.

I'm disagreeing with your arrogant statement of what (qualitywise) should be released here. As long as there's even one downloader who's happy with the quality then it was a good thing to release. Also you don't decide what is big enough effort to work with mods to make them releasable. People have different standards and yours are not the only ones accepted.

Rips are an entirely different matter and those should be removed.

Last edited:
Mitja Bonca Please take 5 min of your time and do it better. So I can see how it is done.
oh, Mitja can absolutely do better, this (http://www.racedepartment.com/members/mitja-bonca.1119/) being a good indication. But the point is that it takes more than 5 minutes to create something of quality.

Tho he is a little harsh considering his first uploads to RD (four years ago) were off the same type as yours is here, he once started out the same.

But a few screenshots and a valid source of the original track (if its a conversion) are required for uploads (and not more than 5 mnutes work either), so please add those.

Well I think the worse part is there is no mention of the original creator of the track. This is just a fast conversion with no respect to the original modder. Why it is still up here on RD I don't know. Should be taken down for lack of respect even. And saying you don't know who it is is just not doing your homework. In just a few minuts of googling (I also forgot who it was back when I drove rFactor) I saw Toads originaly made this track for rFactor. And in rFactor this track looked 10x better even. Don't think he would agree with such an poorly done conversion.

Owh and this is how it looked in rFactor. See for yourself how badly this conversion is done.

Owh and Mitja might have started with conversion where he learned along the way. but as far as I know he always had respect for the original source/author. So hopefully he makes a kick-ass Kyalami!

Last edited:
I know exactly who the creator is for the Track so lets get that out of the way by way of respect is for the creator not for you or your bum chum. But thanks for the advice or not. I also hope he makes a kick-ass Kyalami it will save me a lot of time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes