AC Kunos Praga R1 @ Monza - Mon 29 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Was apprehensive about this car, did not get on with it about 18 months ago, it is now
my favourite car. So nice to drive. can not find one thing negative about it.:):):)
i would say that finding pace in the car is from my point of view, not easy, but a great drive.
:thumbsup:

Was apprehensive about this car, did not get on with it about 18 months ago, it is now
my favourite car. So nice to drive. can not find one thing negative about it.:):):)
i would say that finding pace in the car is from my point of view, not easy, but a great drive.
:thumbsup:

Maybe that is why I think she is an easy drive? ..because I am not pushing her. I just find her a pleasure to drive and very well balanced.

Yes agree with that, very balanced, but if you take a liberty, it will bite, catching it is very difficult.
i went for wing 3 in the end to give me a bit of safety margin, faster with 2, could not live with 1.
i’m sure someone will.:laugh::laugh:

i do not think there is a pit stop requirement, in fact, just looked, no pit stop required.
i will be going for a-pit stop.:) join me for a stop if you wish.
mediums seem almost as quick as softs, most will go for no pit stop, probably with mediums.
your call.:)

I'm sorry but I can't race tonight :(
Heatwave was supposed to be gone already but it isn't. If I'd do a race in my room at these temperatures I'd be as wet as Spa and Hockenheim :cautious:

some of the guys on teamspeak were asking about a mandatory pitstop, is this the case and would we need to change tyres

There is NO mandatory pitstop, however you can take one. If you are using medium tyres? a change should not be required :thumbsup: ..it totally depends on how you drive, if you leave the black stuff a few times and keep locking your brakes, then maybe mediums will not even last you.

The only real way to know is by testing :thumbsup:

Any more love for this car out there? ...this is a very rare event, not often you get to drive this car against other humans :thumbsup: 1.54.xxx to 2.10.xxx it is all about having fun and learning, it is a friendly AC Club Race, so stop worrying about your pace and sign up :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wish I could join, but my internet is just so unreliable the past few days.
Took a few laps now. I love this car and drive it often.
monza_praga.png
Enjoy the race everyone!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%