Resource icon

Skins Kunos Porsche 917K skinpack 2 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
GPLGEM submitted a new resource:

Kunos Porsche skinpack 2 - gulf skins mostly

To all the Porsche 917K fans, here's my second skin pack.
The pack contains 3 1970 Brands Hatch skins, 2 1970 Daytona skins and 4 1970 Le Mans skins. Most of them are Gulf skins.
I allso included an update of the 1970 Montlhery and 1970 Kyalami skins. I forgot the emergency switch labels/stickers on the front.
All skins are 4K.
Enjoy!
View attachment 254434 View attachment 254434 View attachment 254435

Read more about this resource...

You want to take immediate action and take the download down!
There is a Trojan found within this download pack:

Capture.JPG

Than ks for checking Neil. I hope I don't disturb anyone. I thought "better safe than sorry" after seeing the Defender warning on my end (running all sorts of scans now).

Than ks for checking Neil. I hope I don't disturb anyone. I thought "better safe than sorry" after seeing the Defender warning on my end (running all sorts of scans now).
No worries - always best to be safe!
Do you still have the file? If so we can generate a checksum and see if it was a false positive on the genuine file a week ago (with perhaps different Defender signatures) or if your machine has somehow been deceived into downloading an altered file by something between your machine and our server.

Neil, the file is already removed (I believe it was just teh day after teh warning became active. Only now did it actually get my attention as I cleaned up my info center in Win10 (lagging behind there).

As you mention it though it may very well be a possibility, seeing how I have to juggle internet connectivity out of China mainland. It is great that you could verify the file on the RD server to be safe, that is all that was important. I apologize to the skin builder if I caused any confusion.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.