Resource icon

Skins KTM X-Bow R Skin Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Kresh

Premium
Kresh submitted a new resource:

KTM X-Bow R Skin Pack - KTM X-Bow R Skin Pack

I made this thought I'd share it here as first post.
Enjoy

KNQcsf1.jpg

Read more about this resource...

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...
Sim-Lab SPEED3 is a non-FIA approved, fiberglass seat with an ergonomic shape ideal for sim racing drivers. Buy now from /destination:https%3A%2F%2Fsim-lab.eu%2Fshop%2Fproduct%2Fspeed3-sim-bucket-seat-637%3Fcategory%3D52%26order%3Dlist_price%2Bdesc%23attr%3D349%2C962']Sim-Lab.eu for EUR 329,00...
D-BOX G3 haptic systems are the only FIA licensed products on the market. Buy now from /destination:https%3A%2F%2Fsim-lab.eu%2Fshop%2Fproduct%2Fd-box-4250i-g3-haptic-system-428%3Fcategory%3D55%23attr%3D443%2C447']Sim-Lab.eu starting for EUR 8.699,00 The system delivers consistent and...
Stable table mount for steering wheels and wheelbases. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 59,95 Features Adjustable wheel angle Rock solid table mount with two metal screws Full metal construction Maximum size of the table board/desk top that the table clamp is able to lock is 7 cm Can be used...
Simucube Mount is specially designed for Simucube 2 and compatible with many other front-mounted Direct Drive Force Feedback wheel bases. Buy now from simucube.com for € 68,30 The perfect but straightforward mounting option for your Simucube wheel base is made from thick laser-cut quality...
This triple monitor stand will help recreate an authentic racing environment and bring you closer to a pilot’s experience. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 299,95 Features Mount up to 3 monitors of 27" and that weight up to 10 kg (per monitor) directly onto your cockpit Adjustable height...