AC KTM X-Bow GT4 @ Daytona - Sunday 4th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Disaster!!!!
Qualified 3rd so happy with that..79 litres of fuel felt a bit sluggish but managed to hold my own..Weston over cooked the 1st corner so i took the lead..Everything was going great untill a bloody cat shot out :cautious:.:cautious:
:cautious::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::unsure::whistling::whistling: and to avoid it i hit the wall,,Dont know what damage is set at but my front n/s wheel and suspension were toast..Limped back to pits which saw said tyre burst,instantly turning red.Thought new tyres would solve it but no,steering wheel was at half turn just to keep it straight,no choice but to quit,shame i was liking the car..

Disaster!!!!
Qualified 3rd so happy with that..79 litres of fuel felt a bit sluggish but managed to hold my own..Weston over cooked the 1st corner so i took the lead..Everything was going great untill a bloody cat shot out :cautious:.:cautious:
:cautious::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::unsure::whistling::whistling: and to avoid it i hit the wall,,Dont know what damage is set at but my front n/s wheel and suspension were toast..Limped back to pits which saw said tyre burst,instantly turning red.Thought new tyres would solve it but no,steering wheel was at half turn just to keep it straight,no choice but to quit,shame i was liking the car..

Unlucky Allan, I think that happened someone recently in a different car. They had to exit and rejoin to fix the suspension.

Qualified 2nd last but my limited practice had mostly been on full fuel so I thought I might be able to go forward a few places in the race.

Managed to avoid all of the early lap issues and amazingly found myself in p4, only to bin it at the chicane and go to the back again.

Recovery drive included the same mistake after my pitstop but battled to p8 due to retirements, mostly. Had a great battle with Colin at the end of the race and just got ahead on the last lap.

Thanks to everyone who raced and Brian for organising.

Started by punting Richard off, then I picked on Jason, and punted Jason off, then ran out of fuel, just could not get to grip with this car.
So it was not my day from start to finish.

IMG_0713.jpeg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea