Krystaal Racing - Petronas McLaren 720S EVO

Skins Krystaal Racing - Petronas McLaren 720S EVO 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Whalenap submitted a new resource:

Krystaal Racing - Petronas McLaren 720S - Concept skin - Petronas title sponsor on a silver/black airbrushed livery

View attachment 502077

Hey there,

This time we are on a concept livery with a fictitious team in silver gray and black colors. This skin relies heavily on the use of the airbrush, both for the gray / black limits and for the turquoise graphic effects as a reminder of the identity color of Petronas. This pack includes two versions : the first one has neon yellow mirrors and facings, and the second one allows you to paint it by modifying the colors in game.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Whalenap updated Krystaal Racing - Petronas McLaren 720S with a new update entry:

Major update 1.2 - various enhancements on in-game rendering

Hey friends,

Release time! Here is an updated version of my Krystaal Racing Petronas concept livery for McLaren 720S GT3.
Three sub-skins are available in-game while this latest version is installed: one sober version with turquoise facings, one more flashy with neon yellow facings and finally - as expected by some of you - a third one with pink facings.

View attachment 587952I hope that you will like this 1.2 version
Let me know in the comments :)

You like this concept...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Whalenap updated Krystaal Racing - Petronas McLaren 720S with a new update entry:

Converted version for McLaren 720S GT3 Evo

Hello everyone,

Kunos and 505 surprised everyone releasing the new McLaren for free. I know that a lot of racers here like my Petronas McLaren livery, so I made it fit with the new model ^^

It was a perfect opportunity to "refresh" it with some tweaks. I wonder if you guys will be able to notice the differences... As a consequence, no detail here about that ! And to make it more challenging, I also update the original pictures with new ones ;)

Remember my website to see more and learn...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back