Kisterenye

Tracks Kisterenye 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hopefully someone will upload a test ride soon so we can check it out early. I found footage of the rFactor version online but that should not represent this mod one-to-one.

This is a simple conversion yet. There is a lot of work with it.

The road mesh, and sorrounding terrain are ok. The chicanes (tyre barries) are "good", so it collide, and I can't drag in it like some other (rally) tracks.

But there are some old tyre on the edge of some corner, which need to be changed, its too square and not two sided.
Trees need an other material or shader, because it not two sided. So you can see a lot of half trees.

No AI, so no track cameras.

And I don't know how Assetto Corsa handle the multiple line of track:
5348-KisterenyeSalgoRally-4477.jpg

There are some missing infos in the json files.

In the first try it freeze, but Content Manager made a map.png and maps.ini and then it is working.

So there is a lot of work with this track. In my opinion the v0.9 is a bit high version number, it is maybe a 0.3 or 0.5, but that is my opinion. (Other modder release their mods with 1.0 version number, without any cameras........)

And please put a readme file into all released archive!
It is better, if a readme, credits is in the track folder (beetween the kn5 files). Because if somebody reupload the track from his game folder, it is remain next to the files.

Thanks!
Seems 0.3 instead of v0.9.
Lot of missing objects, textures... half of the 2D trees are visible. HDR settings is now terrible, can't see anything.
Screenshot_lada_vfts_kisterenye_18-5-120-21-46-57.jpg
Screenshot_lada_vfts_kisterenye_18-5-120-21-47-25.jpg

Track layout is OK, but all the environments need to update.
Would be nice to be released later a SOL compatible track with VAO

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back