Kick players

7maid07

@Simberia
As an Admin in the server, how can I kick a player if his name is "Player" I tried several ways
1- by the command in the chat
2- by ptracker app

both ways are not working because the name is "Player" and there is more than 2 players who has the same name which is "Player" any idea .. ?

I read you aren't able to kick thoose players, not sure how the big servers handle that, maybe you need an tool which not allows them to join anyway. luckily I never had it yet that some of this crash kiddys joined one of my servers I set up.

As an Admin in the server, how can I kick a player if his name is "Player" I tried several ways
1- by the command in the chat
2- by ptracker app

both ways are not working because the name is "Player" and there is more than 2 players who has the same name which is "Player" any idea .. ?
Did you try /kick_id? Much more reliable than /kick because you don't then need to handle special characters in names.
Edit: see https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?faq/assetto-corsa-dedicated-server-manual.28/

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I use dedicated server for ACC, I would like to understand how players are banned. I think I understand that you have to write on the chat type / Kick player name, but it doesn't work, any suggestions?

Icona di Verificata con community

Attachments

• 1618497539561.png
    1618497539561.png
    312 bytes · Views: 61

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back