Kerb vibration simhub/srs BK2 combo

Hello

I have a BK2 installed just under my seat. I've been using simhub but also have SRS.
When i go over a kerb, i can feel a very clearly defined vibration in my DD wheel (let's say 60 vibrations per second)... However, it feels that the frequency of vibrations is too fast in my BK2 (it could be 240 vibrations per second).. is there any way to reduce the amount of times the BK2 shakes per second when going over a kerb?
Ideally, it wpuld match what i feel in my wheel
Thanks

Don't know tbh but what I have noticed with my own new DIY isolation of my seat from its wooden box base, is that the info' from the buttkicker is now more clearer, defined than the feedback through my wheel of the kerbs. I dont know about SRS but you may be able to fiddle with stuff in simhub which may help with this. Out of interest, what sim' are you rolling with.

Last edited:
Upvote -1
Thank you for the feedback... I use ams2, ac and acc
Don't know tbh but what I have noticed with my own new DIY isolation of my seat from its wooden box base, is that the info' from the buttkicker is now more clearer, defined than the feedback through my wheel of the kerbs. I dont know about SRS but you may be able to fiddle with stuff in simhub which may help with this. Out of interest, what sim' are you rolling with.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

Om

I will try that .. effect frequency is by default 50hz on simhub, correct?
I think it's something like 45Hz, it's the lowest denominator for cheap shakers.
BK should start shining after 35. I use Mini-LFEs, same thing, and for kerbs like 25hz, but you should play with your setup as mounting option affects the outcome, mine is on suspended cantilever plate. And tune with ACC, AC does not have kerb dedicated telemetry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back