Keiichi Tsuchiya Suit Pack for 2016 Driver model (FREE TO USE)

Skins Keiichi Tsuchiya Suit Pack for 2016 Driver model (FREE TO USE) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNuvolari submitted a new resource:

Keiichi Tsuchiya Suit Pack for 2016 Driver model (FREE TO USE) - The Drift King recreated in AC in (mostly) all his glory!

Have the default sticking out white AC suits ever bothered you, especially when recreating IRL motorsport events? Best Motoring footages anyone? Fear no more!

I present you my somewhat accurate Keiichi Tsuchiya suit pack, inspired by his latest wear seen in recent Best Motoring videos:
View attachment 602765
Some compromises here and there, as the default AC suits can only be described in a meme:
View attachment 602766

Regardless all these, I'm kinda...

Read more about this resource...

Would like to see a version with Nob Taniguchi and Max Orido.
I would love to recreate as many suits as possible also in my Super GT skins but the amount of distortions these suits have just makes the hard work completely messed up, luckily the Drift King's suit doesn't have many stickers on the suit so it's not very noticeable, but for example I had to cut the belt from the skin as it is literally modeled in a mature way (I don't know how no one at Kunos noticed or mentioned how the driver model seems to have... fun), but I get what you're saying as it would just broaden the possibilities with the Best Motoring recreations.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.