K. McKinstry - Stena Sealink Ulster Rally 1994

DiRT Rally 2.0 K. McKinstry - Stena Sealink Ulster Rally 1994 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sim Vansevenant submitted a new resource:

K. McKinstry - Stena Sealink Ulster Rally 1994 - Subaru Legacy RS

This is the stunning Subaru Legacy RS driven by K. McKinstry, co-driven by R. Philpott, during the Stena Sealink Ulster Rally 1994.

In order to use the livery you will need to download the Subaru Legacy RS mod I've released.
The mod is for offline and personal use only, NOT online championships or clubs.

Feel free to like, follow...​

Read more about this resource...

can you explain how can make with this livery??
the modded cars can't make online or career, right?
but if i want made a custom championship, it's possible save game? or only possible play single stage??
thanks!

Fine...but an example...if i want make a custom championship with focus 02 i race with a wrc cars on r5 category right?? Because the 2000's car its blocked...this make a custom championship, too easy right??

Damn, that's a shame.
Not much I can do with the mod though to fix it, unfortunately.
I suggest not using it in custom championship then.

Was really hoping it wouldn't create any problems.
Thanks for the information, mate. Appreciate the feedback.
don't worry, your job it's simply excellent... if is possible i can make a request for 2 skin?? i want focus 2000 version (martini) and focus 2007 (mubadala with red colors on rear) it's possible? thanks again!

That is indeed possible.
However, when it comes to requests, I do ask something in return.
I do have to pay for the design programme licenses (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, etc.) that I use, which are quite expensive at €60/month. One way of being able to continue designing, is by offering my services in return for a fee. That way I can pay for the design programme licenses and keep releasing most of my content for free.

I don't know if you're up for that, or not? You are definitely not obligated of course!
Having said that, the money I earned over the past year or so with design projects is almost completely gone. No money has come in the past few months because nobody has been requesting any design work. All the designs I created as well as all videos for my YT channel in the last 4 months (I believe), were completely free. However, the monthly payments for the license keep going of course.

By the way, are you referring to these two liveries?

2.jpg
1.jpg

yes, this... im sorry, but if can possible use the skin in every mode, im happy to pay for the job, at this cndition, sorry but have no sense.. thanks again for your job.
but with cracked version of the game ( i see it's possible found the version with all cars dlc included...) it's imposible make a skin?? i don't know, but if cracked version can save the game and career... it's possible make a dlc car skin right?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.